Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wed, 9 March 2011

Dear Scott,

So there is an issue with our taxes.  Dale needs a W2 from the military.  The only way to get one is to get it from the myPay website.  For that you need a Login ID and password.  Have you created an account for yourself on myPay?  If you have not, then I think that I could do it as if I were you.  Unless you have somehow registered one of your email addresses with myPay.  Which in that case I will be prosecuted and fined if I try to create an account and don't have the correct email address.  Which I also would have to create the account using my email because how do I access your other email addresses anyway?  Although if we had a power of attorney someone at one of the three numbers I called that was given to me by military one source might have been able to help me.  Also, Dale would really like us to have a power of attorney but most likely you signed everything you needed to with him.

So what I am asking for is did you create a myPay account?  Do you remember your login id and password?  What email address did you register with myPay?  Can I access that email? I should not have waited this long to ask you these things, but I didn't think it would be so complicated to get your W2.  I have an appointment to meet with Dale tonight, but without the W2 it will have to be re-scheduled.  Hopefully we can at least get our taxes filed on time.

I know I didn't get a letter written this week.  I always write on Sunday night but we had FHE at Angela's house and by the time we got home it was time for bed.  It was such a long Sunday for me that I was more ready for bed than the kids.  Anyway, I'll get a letter written soon.  The kids also went on a picture drawing spree for you.  So you will have plenty of pictures to look at for a few days.

I love you so much!

Jen

1 comment:

Tai and Joe said...

Hey, the my pay site it very sensitive. Joe is always having to re set his passwords and such. If you need help with it Joe can always help you. We forget almost every year to get out tax info off of that. One year we almost submitted without them.