Thursday, March 24, 2011

Card Received from Scott, Friday 18 March

Our Anniversary was Sunday, 20 March 2011--Seven Years

For My Wife:
Today I can think of about a million things to be thankful for--dreams we've seen come true, happy times we've shared,
so many new experiences still ahead of us...
But the one thing I'm most grateful for is also the one thing
that's made it all possible--
your love.
I am so thankful for you
and the love you bring to my life.
You are such a gift to me.
Happy Anniversary.


Scott writes:
Jen,
Time has flown and now we've been together for 7 years!  Congratulations!  As I interact with a diverse group of people I'm realizing how significant it is to stay married and remain true and faithful to one another.  I can honestly tell people I happily married and madly in love.  I am so blessed to have you in my life.  You have inspired me to accomplish things and become what I never would have on my own.  You have given me two of the most wonderful children ever and you are a great mother to our family.  I appreciate your relentless work ethic and unwavering determination.  I am humbled by the sacrifice you are making to serve your country and the defense of freedom and liberty by being a military spouse.  I understand that much like the mothers of the stripling warriors military spouses are the true heroes of the war.  Although I am saddended that we won't be together on this special day, I take great joy in the confidence that our love is stronger than ever and our unity is more aligned than ever before.  This time apart has solidified for me how much I love you, I want you, and how awesome life is with you.  Just a little while longer and we'll be together making many more memories as a couple and with our beautiful family.


Love forever,
Scott

1 comment:

Tai and Joe said...

Looks like Scotty Potty is deadly with a weapon (those badges on his chest signify that). And, Jen, thanks for hookin' us up fat with some awesome baby gifts.

Joe