Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Scott, 14 March 2011

Dear Scott,

Sorry I haven't really sent a letter in a while.  I hope that you get my St. Patrick's card this week.  Life seems to be so busy and it is hard to make the time to sit down at the computer to write.  There hasn't been anything new or exciting going on just the same kind of things.  Play-dates, working out, Little Gym, Church stuff.  Our book club did have our first meeting this past week.  It was very enjoyable.  We were at the Bartlett's house.  It was great to have a visit with the girls in the ward.  Friday night I also went out to dinner with Brandee and some of her friends.  She has great friends of course and I really enjoyed myself.  The kids love playing at Dan and Brandee's house with their cousins.  Jack is great to watch over all the kids.

3 Super Friends!! Red Power Ranger, Buzz Lightyear, Black Spiderman aka Rubie, Reid, Eric  
 Before Reid started coming over I don't think he enjoyed dressing up.  He finally seems to enjoy it.  Eric gets all his friends to dress up and play super heroes.  Yesterday Eric even dressed as "super dog".  His costume was part Ninja, part dalmatian. 

Instead of our regular play date with the Pendleton's this week, we went to the Dinosaur Museum.  It seemed to me that Carly was trying to get lots of stuff in before the baby came. (Which by the way, the beautiful baby was born Thursday morning.  9 lbs + with lots of dark hair.  Name Isabelle.)


Aunt Dellitt's birthday was this week.  Last week at Family Home Evening at Angela and Brett's house we did take cards to Dellitt and Alec.  We sang Happy Birthday for Alec and enjoyed pie and ice-cream.  Yesterday your Mom and Dad had a birthday dinner to honor and celebrate Dellitt's birthday.  We enjoyed visiting and celebrating.

Eric and Rubie started the party by taking a nap on Grandma's bed.
Braden, Spencer, and Hadlie
 We have not seen cousin Hadlie in a while.  She came and had a big announcement for us. Hadlie and Spencer eloped on Friday morning at the court house.  Hadlie is expecting a baby in September.  Braden is Spencer's nephew.  Spencer seems like a good guy.


Eric and Dan enjoyed some play time together.
Happy Rubie.
Lighting the candles.
Dan having fun with the boys.
Singing, blowing out candles.
Andy and Beth.  Beth was such a sweet-heart this week.  She came over on Thursday night after work and took care of the kids so I could go to the temple.  Not only did she play with the kids and have them ready for bed, but dinner was cleaned up, the dishes were done, and the house was picked up.  Can you come over every night Beth?  You are so wonderful and I really appreciate you!

Hayden supervising the cutting of the cake.
Happy Birthday Aunt Dellitt!
We are looking forward this week to some fun things.  We are spending the day at the Tullett's as normal.  But tonight we are all going to see a play at the SCERA theatre--No Dogs Allowed.  Then Wednesday morning we are heading to South Ogden to stay with our friends the Warner's for a few days.  Then Saturday is Aunt Tai's baby shower in Farmington.  It's going to be a fun week.

We hope you are having a great week.  We pray for your success and happiness.  We know that you are an example to those around you and hope you find opportunities to share the gospel.

Eric is sitting here on my lap as I type this.  From Eric: You are my best Daddy in the whole wide world!  I love you to play with me.  I want to cuddle and watch the news with you.  And play heroes with you.  And do coloring and drawing with you.  And I like making letters and doing my name with you.  I love to play Spider man!  Be a good soldier!

I love you!  I am so looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Love always and forever,

Jennifer
and Eric and Rubie

 

No comments: