Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Toy Story 3



On June 18, Grandma Jeppson did the coolest thing. He office bought out a theater showing for Toy Story. So Grandma Jeppson invited me (Eric) and Rubie and mom and dad to go see the movie. Uncle Joe got to come too. This was the first time Rubie and I were in a movie theater. I loved the big screen. The movie was even in 3-D. I only could wear the glasses for a few minutes, they just weren't my size. But it sure was great!

Waiting for the show to start, watching the costume contest. The best were the ones dressed up as the army guys.
Eric wanted to be sure to sit by Uncle Joe. He likes his snacks that he has.

Rubie is telling Grandma a story.
Rubie and Grandma Jeppson.
Mom and Rubie share some popcorn. Our favorite snack.
Joe dips into Eric's snacks. It's a good thing Eric likes Uncle Joe or he may not want to share.
When will the movie start?
Hi Daddy!
Am I going to make it through this whole movie?




No comments: