Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rubie has two teeth

Look! My two bottom teeth finally poked through on Tuesday morning (3/24/09). Both of them together. I'll be able to eat more solid foods shortly. Exciting! Except that mom thinks that means more vegetables. She tried to feed me some pureed cauliflower today. I showed her what I thought of that by spitting it all over her. She won't try that again.

Eric and I went to play at our friend's house Logan and Savannah's on Wednesday (3/25) so mom could go for a run. Carly, their mom, takes great pictures. Look how cute I am!







2 comments:

Dellitt said...

Hey, I'm with you Rubie. If anyone tried to feed me pureed or cooked cauliflower, I'd spit it out, too. Eventually, though, you will find veggies you like (though I find it hard to believe that any vegetable tastes good pureed other than tomatoes). And even then, you don't just sit and eat a can of tomato paste. Bring on the teeth cause I think you'll like non-pureed carrots, peas, beans, corn, and even cauliflower.

Jamie Pearson said...

Wow I can't believe how big Rubie is getting. She is so cute!