Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eric's 1st Bike


I got my very first bike! It arrived in the mail on Monday, 16 March. Daddy put it together. I got out my new helmet (which I have been wearing almost everyday for two weeks anyway) and helped Daddy with the assembly and then we took it outside.

It is a pedal-less bike. The idea is to help me get the balance down without those wobbly training wheels. Once I get it down I should be able to cruise quite fast. Mommy is super excited to be able to tow Rubie in the bike trailer and have me ride alongside her.






It is a little bit harder than I thought it would be, but I'll get it soon. Sometimes I forget to hold on. It's a good thing it is a sturdy little bike.




5 comments:

Dellitt said...

So, I don't get how the bike "goes" if there are no pedals.

Jamie Pearson said...

Yeah a new bike. Hopefully yours wont break like Noah's

Beth said...

Wow - I'm feeling really left out here. I didn't know you guys had a blog. Ok, so sometimes I'm a little clueless or Andy doesn't pass on the news. No matter what I'm excited to see pics and here about the little things you guys do!

brkimball said...

Darling kids Jenn! They are really growing up.

The Holmgrens said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm so excited to see a little about what you do on a day to day basis!!