Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eric playing with Logan

Carly, Logan's mom, likes to take pictures. She took some of us while we were playing at their house. Carly and mom are helping each other to get their training and exercise in by getting us kids together a few days a week to play with each other. It works out pretty well since Logan is just a bit older than I am and Savannah is a few months older than Rubie. Logan and I have become good buddies.


Logan loves to play outside with the football, soccer ball, and baseball just as much as I do. We were hiding from mom in this bush. But she found us.






2 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

So cute! That little smile kills me. He is so cute. Rubie is growing too fast! She is so cute. Sure do love them.

Dellitt said...

Eric's hair is just angelic. I love it! (it's so nice to have a place for proud aunts to oo and ah over the kids!)