Sunday, June 8, 2014

Second week of June

So what has happened this week...I was released from the Relief Society Presidency today.  That is a big deal because of the time the calling takes and all the time it occupies in my thoughts.  There have been parts of the calling I have really enjoyed and parts that have been very difficult.  Eric and Rubie had swim lessons this week.  We went to the Swimming Hole with Shelia Morrison.  She was recommended by some parents of some of Eric's classmates.  She really is great.  She had the kids doing things I didn't think they would do.  They put on goggles and fins and started diving in the water, holding their breaths, and doing swim strokes.  We went every day for 30 minutes and they loved it.  We will take another week in July and August.

I also feel like I have started back into training and I'm very excited about it. I biked yesterday with a group of people the Alpine Loop.  There were so many cyclists out, I loved it!  I hope to be able to receive some training  to become better and more prepared for the Saints to Sinners relay in 8 weeks.

Last night we had Scott's siblings and family over for a bar-b-que.  It was Angela's birthday and a good reason to celebrate.  We had a great time.  The kids really enjoyed their cousins.  I loved to see how the kids all interacted.

No comments: