Monday, April 22, 2013

Letter to Uncle Emmanuel from Eric

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dear Uncle Emmanuel,

We just got a trampoline.  Can you come visit us sometime?  This is our phone number 801-623-8149.  Our address is 1130 N.  This is a yellow lion megazord. (Eric included a picture he colored on the computer of a megazord.)

I had six friends over and jumped on our tramp on Saturday.  Our house is cool now.  You should show off some of your moves on our trampoline.

The Gold Ranger is my favorite.  My favorite color is black and red and blue and white.  My spelling words in school last week were all the colors.  I always get 100% on my spelling tests.

I have a friend and his name is Brock.  We like to jump on his tramp and play ninjas and hunters.  And I have a friend and his name is Logan.  And I like to play with him.  I have a friend named Riley.  He just moved.  I have a friend named Crew.  I have a friend named Tyler.  And a friend named Preston.  He just went to Florida.  And he just came back on Saturday.  Just a few (then the rest of the letter was cut off in the scanning when Emmanuel sent it back.)

No comments: