Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Letter to Aunt Jessica from Rubie

Dear Aunt Jessica,

Can you keep your promise to yourself?  This is something I learned in my Church lesson.

You are an awesome Aunt.  You are my mommy's favorite sister.  I like to play Barbies.  I have a fairy Barbie, a Barbie named Barbie, and a mermaid Barbie.  I have Ariel the Mermaid and her tail changes color when she gets wet.  I have Aurora and Prince Philip and a ballerina Sleeping Beauty.  And Annalise from the Barbie movie Princess and the Pauper.  You and my mom used to play Barbies for hours and hours.

My Dad took us to see The Croods.  I loved it, it was so funny.  I loved how they took pictures.  One Crood was silly and always scared.  He fell down and showed his booty.

We have a new trampoline.

Sincerely,  Rubie

No comments: