Monday, January 25, 2016

Science and class projects

We had a couple science projects to do recently.  For Eric we had the Body Project.  He brought home an outline of a small body and had to pick 4 systems to illustrate and label in the body.  We spent the better part of a Saturday working on this.  But I totally enjoyed doing it with him.  Rubie had to construct a volcano.  I had Scott help with this one by getting some insulation foam and then taking it out to the driveway to spray it.  Then I helped her by putting it in a box lid and painting it.  Then I went to her science class to help out with the eruptions.  I like doing these projects with the kids even though they can add stress.  So far the teachers give us plenty of time to do the assignments and so it is just a matter of having the materials and planning time to do it.

No comments: