Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Helping

I like to help mom in the kitchen. I have seen mom playing in the silverware drawer. I'll scoot the stool over. Oh, but look! I can take them all out. And I'll just throw them on the floor. That's fun.

Now I'll put them back.

This fork goes in there too.

Um, maybe I've put enough of them away.

Here is a knife. I think I need that to help.

I'll push the stool over to here.

Up I go.
I can cut the potatoes.
Oh, a tissue. I need a tissue.

What is in here?

What is in the tissue box?

Can I put a tissue in there?

No, but I can put potatoes in the tissue box.

A ball, a shiny ball!

What is this cord for?


Rubie has decided that she loves throwing all the utensils out of the drawer. Actually, I could follow her around the house picking up everything that she has thrown out of drawers. Often I find all her pants on the floor just to find the socks she was wearing or her doll in their place in the drawer. She also loves to pull out my clothes and pajamas and replace them with her things in my drawers. She will also just dump out toys for fun, not playing with any of them. Now if only I can get her to pick things up.

1 comment:

Sarah Jarvis said...

I love this little series. Very much like Rubie. I can't decide if it is easier to have Rubie around who keeps herself entertained by making a mess or Max who HAS to be doing what we are doing. I guess, Rubie, since Max still makes a mess anyway! :-)