Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Date With Mommy

Last night I got to go on a date with my Mommy. I went to my very first play ever. It was at the Scera Theater and it was called "If You Give a A Mouse a Cookie." We went with my friends Noah, Dillon, Reed and their Mom's. We sat right on the front row. It was really funny. It was about a little boy whose mom left him at home and tells him to stay out of trouble. He meets a mouse that wants a cookie, the boy gives him a cookie. Then the mouse wants milk. And the mouse keeps wanting one thing after another and it leads to all kinds of trouble and making a huge mess out of the boy's house. It was really funny and I really enjoyed it. On the way home I told my mom thanks and how much fun I had on our date and watching that play. I told her that I was a really good boy and that is why she got to take me to see the play.

No comments: