Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Frosty comes to life!

One Saturday morning we got so much snow! I was so excited because it was finally enough snow to build a snowman. I have watched "Frosty the Snowman" and I know what magical things can happen with snowmen. My Daddy was so great to come and help me put Frosty together. I had the best time. And even though there has been some warmer days and more snow and even rain, Frosty is still standing in the yard weeks later. It was great to roll the huge balls of snow and put them together. After the bottom one, Mommy had to come and help Daddy get the middle and head on. Then we put the face on and I was so happy to see Frosty. Rubie wanted to help, but it was really cold. She just watched us from the window and the porch.















No comments: