Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Sledding of the Season

When the snow came in December we were so excited to be able to go sledding. So one day when Scott had the day off, there was snow, and it was a beautiful day, we took the kids over to Sharon Park to sled. After the kids got their fill of sledding we had some fun on the swings.
Here we go, up the hill.

Scott loves it, Eric isn't sure.

I just want my doll.


You want me to ride on that down the hill?

Let's go Rubie.

Can I go again?

Let's go mom.

I want to do it by myself.

I caught air!!

I don't need a sled.

I'll just wait here.


Let's go altogether.

Weeee!

That was okay.

I don't really want to do it again.

Where is doll?

Yeah, I love being outside!

Why does Daddy keep taking pictures of us?

Okay let's try this again.

I'm done.

Daddy makes this fun!

Daddy is a goof.

We're done with the sledding, let's swing.

Watch how high I can go.

This is more like it.

Yeah I like this too.

Hi mommy.
Faster, higher. I want an underdog.

A fun day at the park!

2 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

I really like the pictures. They are awesome! We can't wait to go sledding at your park. Hopefully there will be more snow soon.

Tai and Joe said...

Cute pictures. I'm jealous of your new camera. Cute kids we sure love them to death. Love you guys.