Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bean Museum

One of the fun things we did during the holidays while Daddy had some time off was to go to the Bean Museum on BYU campus. When we first got there Daddy and I were totally excited to see a building site across the parking lot. A crane was in action lifting things up to the men on the steel I-beams. We watched for a while until Mommy and Rubie were done watching and ready to go into the museum. In the museum we saw all kinds of animals. We loved the huge lions, bears, and even bugs. There were so many things to see I couldn't even name them all.

The construction workers looked really high up there.

They crane was lifting things high up to the workers.

Welcome to the Bean Museum!

What's up here?

I'm not sure if I should follow him up there?

Come on Rubie.

Look! There are animals up there with claws just like this.

Whoa!

Look at me, I'm a Cheetah.

I carry my doll just like a lion cub.

Hey, how did you get way over there?

Thanks Bean Museum!

1 comment:

Heather Vincent said...

Cute kids Jen! I love taking my kids to museums. I can't think of a better way to spend my time in the winter. My little Paizlei has the exact same outfit that Rubie is wearing. Too funny!