Friday, July 24, 2009

Jeppson Reunion

On the night of July 10th Great-Grandma Jeppson and our Great-Aunties CJ, Diane, Janice, and Wan were passing through on their way to Idaho. It was a good reason to get together at the Jeppson Ravine for some food, playing, and catching up.

We had a great banquet of food. Jeppson's never go hungry when we get together.

Janice, Great-Grandma, Aunt Rachelle, and Aunt Andrea.


Jessie with their baby.

Playing baseball with all the cousins.

Rubie crawling around.
Grandpa Jeppson visiting with Di and Great-Grandma.

Grandma Jeppson and Rubie.
I love olives!!! Especially on my fingers.
Aunt Tai eating dinner, Joe had to work.
Carolyn came with us. Even Daddy was able to make it.
Aunt CJ kept all the kids entertained with fly balls.
This was a silly toy that Aunt Wan had.There were quite a few people missing, but we are glad to have seen those that could make it. We don't get to see each other nearly as often anymore.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey Jen! I found your blog. I may have to have a chat with you about that lovely picture of me though, lol! I loved getting to see you guys a little bit earlier this month. Your family is adorable. I'll send you an invite to our blog.

wilson4 said...

Hi Rachelle! Do send me an invite to your blog. I loved seeing you too. Sorry about the pic, but you are so cute!
jen@jenniferjwilson.com