Monday, February 13, 2017

Mid-February

Right now there isn't too much chaos and I'm sneaking a moment to write down a few things.  I have the 3 youngest Tulett's here.  Ezra, who is 2 today, is napping in Eric's room.  Leo is napping in my room and Finn and Sam are watching Cars/playing.  Earlier Kayson Frampton was here too.  I have been playing with the kids, feeding them, taking care of them and doing laundry and dishes in there too.  Tomorrow being Valentines Day we have been busy with those preparations.  I just realized I need to make sure I have all I need for Eric's class party tomorrow.  I'm going to go and play some games with the kids.  We all filled-out Valentines for the kid's classes and even wrote some to send to Great Grandma Perry, Jessica and Emmanuel, and Jared and Chantel and Jameson.  We made a cute box for Rubie and Scott helped make Eric's Minecraft treasure box because mine did not turn out like I wanted it to.

Saturday we spent the afternoon and evening at Ben and Cassie's.  I'm so sad they are moving to Florida in March.  Cassie has a new job with the company called Citrix.  That is who she worked with at Market Star and now she is going to work for them and has been since January.  But they want her to relocate to their headquarters in FL.  They have sold their home and Ben and Cassie will be visiting FL for a week to find a place to live.  I have loved that our children have been able to get to know each other so well.  I'm bummed that these next years they will miss out on so much of each other.  My mom is devastated.  Ben really looks out for our Mom and Dad.  He stops over there a couple times each week to just do whatever he can for them.  And of course Mom has spent every day with the children and at their home.  It is sad for all of us, but I can see that Cassie is actually very excited and I think Ben is looking at it as a new adventure and to get to have adventures in a new area.

The weather is turning warmer.  One day last week Samuel and I went with Addie and Katie Huddleston to the Trail.  The kids rode their bikes about 1 mile.  I was so impressed with their stamina.  We saw Anna Stice with her children as we got back to the parking lot and let all the kids play while we visited for a few moments.  It snowed again on Saturday morning but then turned to rain and the snow was all gone by yesterday.

Eric has a crush on a girl in the neighborhood.  She is in 6th grade.  His friend, pretty much bestie, Daniel, told her and that made Eric feel so bad.  He was so sad and embarrassed.  He asked me how he could talk to her and what he could say.  I hope that she is gentle and kind to him and does not get embarrassed about him having a crush on her.  

No comments: