Monday, March 9, 2015

"Sam"

Samuel has been learning to talk so fast, and grow and do so many things.  I wish each day I would write them down so I can remember.  A couple days ago last week he started to say, "Sam.  Samuel."  "I Sam."  That is the first time he has said his name.  He went through the names of everyone that he knows.  I asked how old are you, he said, "Sam, 2 year old."  It was so cute.

Some other things that he says: obey, fight fire, park, doctor, cold cereal, cool new socks, show, movie, do-do (doritos or doughnut), ball, b-ball (basketball), Buzz, park, slide, swing.  He knows a lot of words now and is starting to put them together in phrases and short sentences.  The last few weeks he has shown that he really loves his daddy.  When Scott comes home he wants to be with him, wants Scott to play with him, carry him around, he wants to show him things.  It's cute.

He is conscious of going poo in his diaper.  He will run and hide somewhere and then come and tell me he has poo.  Maybe potty training isn't too far away.  He loves being with the kids.  He hates it that at night I don't let him cuddle with EE, Rubie, and Daddy.  He just won't lay still and lays on everybody and keeps Eric and Rubie awake.  He had now figured out how to climb out of his crib.  I have not seen it yet, but he just shows up in another room when I left him in his bed.  He wants to ride bikes but doesn't have the patience to learn yet.  I hope that this summer I can get him going on the balance bike.

He loves cold cereal and asks for it as soon as he wakes up in the morning and then asks for it all morning long.  He loves cheetos, crunchy ones and cheese puffs especially (cheesy dibbles--like the Penguins eat).  He loves M&Ms and often grabs a bag at the store before I know it  He also loves peas and sweet peppers and will eat broccoli and cucumbers, apples, pears, grapes, and melons.  He loves hot dogs and chicken nuggets and often wants to go to Yah, yah (McDonalds--I still can't figure out why he calls it that.)  He loves the nuggets and fries there.  He is a junk food eater, but will also eat most fruits and veggies too.

No comments: