Monday, August 5, 2013

Letters from Grandma and Grandpa Wilson to Eric

Sunday, February 24, 2013

From Grandpa Wilson

Dear Eric,

Were you happy today?  I was.  Grandma got sick.  But we prayed to Heavenly Father and administered to her with holy consecrated oil.  She is feeling better today (March 16th) and we know that Heavenly Father has blessed us.  Do you say prayers?  Do you think Heavenly Father has answered one of your prayers?  I believe he will if we (you or I) pray with faith.  Sometimes we ask but Heavenly Father waits awhile before he gives us what we asked for.  Your mother sent us a picture of you.  you look very handsome!  You look like you could become one of Heavenly Father's missionaries.  Do you know that missionaries are Heavenly Father's warriors.  Are you having fun in school? Do help your mother?  Did you have fin in the snow.  When I get home I hope we can do something fun.  What fun things would you like us to do?  I hope you will be a good, honest, obedient boy.  I love you.  Grandpa Wilson

From Grandma Wilson

March 17, 2013

Dear Eric,

Do you remember Grandma Wilson?  I have enjoyed your picture that your mother sent us.  You look so handsome and happy.  I know you are enjoying your friends and that new brother Jeppa.  Is Ruby helping you care for Jeppa?

Are you learning to spell words like cat, dog, and me?  Do you read books?  Your Dad became a good reader because he read a lot.  I hope you will enjoy reading.  I hope to see you in May.  I have been sick for almost 3 weeks.  Tell your family Hi from me.  Thank you Eric for the xmas card.  That was special that you thought of us.

Love you--
Grandma Wilson

No comments: