Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cute Kids

Rubie and Eric in the toy bins:


A family outing at mall. Eric in a Safari Jeep:

Eric spent about 30 minutes "driving" this van:

Rubie's first try with rice cereal, I don't think she likes it:

Eric loves olives:

Eric is a big boy wearing Daddy's shoes:

Rubie loves to play with her toes and even suck on them:

Eric loves to put change in his "bank" to save for college and a mission:

Every Monday and Friday morning, Rubie and Max get bundled up in the Chariot so that Sarah and Jen can run:

Eric thinks that he can hide his vegetables from me under the table when he doesn't want to eat them. He won this night because I didn't find this carrot until after dinner:

Rubie can sit up on her own now! Isn't she a cute little cherry chub:



Eric really likes to wear his parents clothes, daddy's or mommy's:


On our recent visit to Thanksgiving Point, Eric was brave enough to ride a pony at Farm Country. Here Eric rides "Chief" with mommy walking along side:

Eric on Chief, Noah in the background is riding Nina the horse:

2 comments:

Dellitt said...

I have a ton of coins I should give Eric to put in his bank. I will try to remember to get them together.

brkimball said...

Darling kids. I love your blog. It is so fun to see Jenn the MOM!!
Love it and keep on blogging!!