Sunday, May 6, 2012

2nd Trimester

I'm finally starting to feel better.  The nausea is not nearly like it has been.  I only get it if I have not eaten frequently enough.  I am feeling better while exercising as well.  Although I'm pretty sure that is short lived because my tummy is already growing and I think it is time to break out some maternity clothes.  Since I started out at a smaller size than at my other two pregnancies I've been able to just wear some non-maternity clothes from pre and post Eric and Rubie pregnancies.  But I certainly have loosened up my eating standards so that might not last.

I really am enjoying my calling in the young women.  There is so many girls to get to know I am barely able to name the mia-maids.  I recognize a few Laurels but none of the beehives.  Spring weather is starting to be nicer.  We are having some nice mornings that I've enjoyed getting out early to run.  The Red Rock Relay is coming up next week.  I am a little nervous about how my body will perform.  But at least the team is not serious about performing well.  Just serious about having a good time participating.  I am excited for the socializing aspect and spending time with friends from our other ward.  Also looking forward to being in beautiful Moab.

No comments: