Friday, November 11, 2011

Tea Party

On Monday Rubie and I made invitations to give to her friends Savannah, Samara, and Iris to come to a tea party on Friday afternoon.  Bring your favorite doll and wear and princess dress if you want.  Since I was so sick with a sinus infection on Rubie's birthday I promised her later we could have a tea party.  The day finally came and she was so excited.  We got an adorable tea set and bought yummy treats and snacks.  The girls' favorite part was pouring the juice from the little tea kettle into their miniature tea cups.  Lots of juice was spilled, but thank goodness for a very absorbent cloth on the table, no juice made it to the floor or any dresses.
The hostess is ready for her guests.

The table is ready.

Princess Samara.

Lady Iris.


Rapunzel/Rubie.

Princess Savannah.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I always loved tea parties with my Granny and sisters. We'd have made-up names and dress up clothes and jewelry, so very much fun!