Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Mummy or Mommy

Eric watched a Scooby Doo show that had a mummy in it.  Although he keeps pronouncing it "mommy."  I asked him if all mommies are scary.  He said that scary mommies are scary.  He told me he wanted to be a mummy and asked if I could help him make a mummy costume. 

Me: "Sure, what do you want to make it out of it."  
Eric: "Well, tape of course."  
Me: "Mmm, I don't think that is a good idea Eric, it will hurt."  
Eric: "No it won't.  That is what I want.  Just do it."
Me: "Are you sure?"
Eric: "Yeah!!!"


Eric: "Get it off!!!"
Me: "Now are you a scary mummy."
Eric: "No, you are a scary mommy."

3 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh man that is great. I'm so glad you took pictures. His face is priceless.

The Caldwells said...

Oh my gosh Jen I am dying right now! That is hilarious!

Lacey Jay said...

I can't stop laughing... it probably shouldn't be that funny but oh dear, I'm cracking up!