Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread Train


We had a fun Family Home Evening the other night. We made a Gingerbread Train. I'm not that creative, or even want to spend the time on making gingerbread, so I just bought a kit, but we all enjoyed it just the same. Scott did all the main construction. Eric and I helped with the decorating.
Eric's favorite part of the gingerbread train building was the candy. It didn't take him long to figure out that his fingers fit into the holes of the gummy lifesavers.
Eric did a very good job of putting the candy on the icing.
Our finished product. Choo, choo! (By the way, Eric's "fire-man" pants were the perfect thing for him to wear.)

1 comment:

Jamie Pearson said...

I love the train idea that is so much better than the normal ginger bread house. I wish i had one.